Welcome

Lifedrivedoc.com began as a place to talk about the Lifedrive. It soon became apparent that it was much more than that. Since moving on from my Lifedrive, I am engaged in more avenues of technology. That technology has intersected with my professional life - Medicine as well as my social life.

As noted above, the blog is about a lot of things in relation to technology. If you are looking for Lifedrive related material, I am currently dividing the blog so that those searches will be easy for you to find. Most of them will be pre 2007, that should help. Additionally, if you are looking for the links that used to be on the left border. They will be back up in a different format soon. I do enjoy reading about new things to do with the Lifedrive, so you can feel free to let me know about those. I will also post those on the site.

If you are having trouble getting an RSS Feed, click on the feed link below or type this into your reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifedrivedoccom


Enjoy.

Monday, April 05, 2010

...A decision....


Today, my "lease" ran out for LIFEDRIVEDOC.COM, I had to make a conscious decision whether to continue with the blog or just let it die a peaceful death. I have been writing on www.theiphonedoc.com but something has been missing.

So, after renewing my "lease" today I have decided that I want to continue writing on Lifedrivedoc.com, but that the information will not be about the Lifedrive solely, infact most of it won't. I will muse on technology and what is now my favorite operating system in the world OS X.

After purchasing my iPhone 2 years ago, I am entrenched in the Mac World and loving it! I have tried a little Linux and I like that too. I have also tried Windows XP and Windows 7. I haven't fully utilized Windows 7, but I will. So now with that epiphany, I am free to write about whatever I want and not "stay on topic." As for the other site, I may write there, but I want Lifedrivedoc to be my primary abode for now.

I will still leave links, especially for the Lifedrive, but I am going to change almost everything about the site in the next few months. If you still need links, data, information etc. on the Lifedrive itself, I will definitely leave that up too. Feel free to pass along any information in regards to the Lifedrive that you think is important, I'll post it.

Here's to some good posts, mainly medical, but you know me, I just love technology and now I'm free to post. Comments are always welcome.

LDD.

No comments: