Welcome

Lifedrivedoc.com began as a place to talk about the Lifedrive. It soon became apparent that it was much more than that. Since moving on from my Lifedrive, I am engaged in more avenues of technology. That technology has intersected with my professional life - Medicine as well as my social life.

As noted above, the blog is about a lot of things in relation to technology. If you are looking for Lifedrive related material, I am currently dividing the blog so that those searches will be easy for you to find. Most of them will be pre 2007, that should help. Additionally, if you are looking for the links that used to be on the left border. They will be back up in a different format soon. I do enjoy reading about new things to do with the Lifedrive, so you can feel free to let me know about those. I will also post those on the site.

If you are having trouble getting an RSS Feed, click on the feed link below or type this into your reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifedrivedoccom


Enjoy.

Monday, September 05, 2005

LifedriveDoc

Welcome to LifedriveDoc.

I decided to write this blog because no one seems to be able to voice the opinions of those who are both happy to have a Lifedrive and frustrated with it at the same time.
I love Sammy's PalmAddict Lifedrive, however I must say that there are a few too many cheerleaders out there who are not explaining all of the positives and negatives.

Right now, I am holding my breath waiting for the Lifedrive to reboot from its third reset. The last time that this happened this often, I had to scour the web and do a hard reset, reinstall Documents to go and hope for the best.

The most recent set of crashes have occurred since I installed Mobisystems Paint. However, in its defence, the crashes start after installing any software. I previously blamed Documents to Go due to the fact that their memory leak problems were occurring long before the LifeDrive.

I plan to use this forum to keep track of my woes and successes in the hope that it will help others. And more importantly, give us a clue to recovery and no more crashes.

Comments always welcome.

I will also try to put up some files on this site, if I am allowed to. I am still trying to get a handle on the whole blog thing. Probably a podcast will be next.

LifeDriveDoc.

No comments: