Welcome

Lifedrivedoc.com began as a place to talk about the Lifedrive. It soon became apparent that it was much more than that. Since moving on from my Lifedrive, I am engaged in more avenues of technology. That technology has intersected with my professional life - Medicine as well as my social life.

As noted above, the blog is about a lot of things in relation to technology. If you are looking for Lifedrive related material, I am currently dividing the blog so that those searches will be easy for you to find. Most of them will be pre 2007, that should help. Additionally, if you are looking for the links that used to be on the left border. They will be back up in a different format soon. I do enjoy reading about new things to do with the Lifedrive, so you can feel free to let me know about those. I will also post those on the site.

If you are having trouble getting an RSS Feed, click on the feed link below or type this into your reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifedrivedoccom


Enjoy.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mike Mace Speaks.

Again, if you get a chance, head to Mr. Michael Mace's website for an insider's look at the Lifedrive. Below is Mr. Mace's response to my comment on his story.


Michael Mace said...
Hi, LDD! You're the sort of user I had in mind for an archive device. I agree with you that solid state storage would be better than a hard drive, assuming the price is equivalent.


Thanks Mike and I am adding your site to my sites list on the left. Certainly you are one of the most influential people that I have come across in the Palm Community. Such honesty is hard to come by these days, but I think that we are on track for something special from Palm.

LDD.

1 comment:

LDD said...

Sorry,

no can do ....